Awareness on Menstrual hygiene is advocated to school and college students and other target groups. They are taught on the use of napkins and also their safe disposals. So far awareness programs have been conducted in the following institutions
- Menstrual Hygiene Awareness program in Srimathi Indira Gandhi College, Trichy.
- Awareness and ToT Training for NSS Volunteers in Cauvery College.
- MHM awareness program for Railway staff at the Southern Railway Zonal Training Institute, Trichy.
- One day Workshop on Menstrual Hygiene Management for Women NSS Programme.
- Installation of Pre-fabricated incinerator at the Government School for the Blind, Trichy